Saturday, August 15, 2009

5 Fall Must-Haves For Under $100

Last night I had a minor panic attack when I realized NY Fashion Week is less than a month away--what's a girl to wear!? So I got out my notepad and pen a made of list of a few key pieces I need to buy to update my wardrobe for fall and I used my market editor's nose to find them at prices that won't make you cringe!
Over The Knee Boots: Seen on the runways of Gucci, Hermes and Stella McCartney. Wear them with a dress (looks like leggings) or tucked into jeans for the weekend.
boot.jpg

Pleaser Boots, $99, endless.com

Little Leather Jacket:
See on the runways of Tommy Hilifiger, Balmain and Nina Ricci. Add a little rockstar edge to femimine dresses and skirts.

Silence & Noise Leather Jacket, $98, urbanoutfitters.com

See our tip: What to wear in the heat!

Chain-Strap Bag:
Seen on the runways on Marc Jacobs, Pucci and Lanvin. Carry this statement-making bag both day and night, for the perfect touch of class.
bag.jpg

Paradox bag, $70, lordandtaylor.com

Legging Jeans: Seen on the runways of Hermes, Alexander Wang and Gucci. Try this skinny pant with cozy, over-size sweaters or strong-shouldered blazers.
juicy.jpg

Juicy Couture Denim Leggings, $98, bergdorfgoodman.com

Chunky Knit: Seen on the runways of Missoni, Chanel and Diane von Furstenberg. Wear these shawl-like knits over dresses and boots or with skinny jeans on the weekend.

Old Navy sweater, $45, oldnavy.com

Anything on this list you don't agree with?
-Joyann

No comments:

Post a Comment