Friday, August 14, 2009

Do you fake orgasms? Heidi Montag says she has 30 a day


Newlyweds Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt of MTV's "The Hills" have been having lots of sex and blabbing about it. Montag posed for the Steptember cover of Playboy, and was interviewed by her hubby for the accompanying story.

“You know, I was never very sexual before I met you, Spencer," says Montag. "I knew what sex was, but when I met you I entered into a whole new realm of understanding, from fantasy to love. Or to experience a day with 20 or 30 orgasms. Before you, sex was just something that happened. Now it's something I look forward to every minute of the day."
Kevin Winter/Getty Images

Kevin Winter/Getty Images


Um, excuse us, but did she say 20 to 30 orgasms a day? Hahahahaha. Ha. Sorry, but that's so ridiculous. Sure, maybe on her honeymoon it happened once, but on a regular basis? No way. Not buying it one bit.

Heidi goes on to talk about this past New Year's Eve when her and Spencer joined the mile high club on a private plane. She says it was "the best experience I’ve ever had in my entire life." She then adds, "I feel sorry for couples who aren’t as sexually satisfied as we are."

Way to try and make everyone feel inadequate over such ludicrous stories. Did we really need another reason to dislike these two?

Clearly Montag is lying about or faking some of these alleged orgasms. Which leads us to ask, in all honesty, how often do you fake it? [US]

No comments:

Post a Comment