Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Stacey Solomon reveals her diet secret and it’s not what you were expecting


Stacey Solomon is in brilliant shape, there is no denying. She definitely will not face inevitable bikini fear this summer, which is more than can be said for us.
Stacey has lost two stone in three months!
So with the sun finally coming out, we are desperate for any tips on how we can get bikini ready, and fast!
Luckily, the 'I'm a Celeb' winner has spilled the beans on the secret to her amazing figure.
Stacey managed to lose a whopping two stone in just three months after giving birth to her last baby, Leighton. So what did she do?
14 hours a day on the cross trainer? A diet of air and water?
No, she just scoffed a heck of a lot of spinach. Yes, spinach. Think of it as the Popeye diet.
Stacey while she was pregnant.
"I love spinach," says Stacey, "I really crave it and eat it nearly every day, so that's really helped with losing my baby weight. Anything green and I'll wolf it down!"
She continued:  "When I was pregnant with Zach, I gained 3st and it took me a lot longer to lose it, too, but I don't know why."
Probably because you hadn't discovered the spinach!

Stacey also talked about celebrity mums who lose weight super quick after they have given birth, saying how she could never starve herself to look her best.
The singer says: "I love food too much to ever deprive myself and I hate seeing new mums obsess over dieting and exercise after giving birth. It's not the most important thing — especially when you have a baby to take care of."
She continued: " I'm only 22, I've got a good metabolism and I'm eating healthily. I've still got a bit of a mum tum, which I'd like to tone up, and my hips are quite wide, but it doesn't bother me. I like my body. It does the job!"
Well, we would too because you look amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment