Sunday, August 26, 2012

Katherine Jenkins: I did NOT have an affair with David Beckham

Katherine Jenkins has strongly denied she had an affair with David Beckham via a rather long winded Twitter rant.
Katherine has only met David twice. Copyright: [rex/wenn]

Rumours surfaced this morning on Twitter that Katherine had an affair with David behind Victoria Beckham's back however; the Welsh opera star has confirmed that the stories are untrue.
Taking to Twitter, Katherine said how she did NOT have an affair with David, the pair have only met a couple of times and warned her lawyers are watching.

She said: "Dear Twitter friends, I've read some horrible rumours on here & want u 2 know I absolutely deny I've had an affair with David Beckham. The rumours are very hurtful, untrue & my lawyers tell me actionable."
Katherine Jenkins continued, saying that the pair have only met twice by chance, have never arranged to meet up and it are could hardly even say they are friends.
She says: "I've only met David twice: once at the Military Awards in 2010 & on a night out in the West End in Feb 2012. We were out in a group of friends & it was just a normal fun evening out.
"Just so we are clear I have never been on my own with him and never arranged to meet up."
Despite Katherine's denials, rumours are still rife on Twitter and show no signs of stopping just yet.
David Beckham is yet to comment, so we can't wait to hear his side of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment