Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Little Mix’s Jade Thirwall: I want Jesy’s boobs

Little Mix's Jade Thirwall has revealed that she would love to be more curvy like band mate Jesy.
Jade loves Jesy's bod. Copyright: [rex]

In an interview with Look, Jade admits that while she is not thinking about plastic surgery yet, she would kill for bigger breasticles like Jesy's.
Jade says: "I don't have any boobs so I feel a bit self-conscious. I'd do anything to have Jesy's curves, she's got the most incredible body."
Related Articles: [The Loveable Rogues fancy Jade Little Mix!]
Related article: [Little Mix look amazing at the BRITs]
However, the pop star confessed that in the future she wouldn't rule out a little nip and tuck.
She confesses: "I used to think I might have a boob job, but I'm waiting because I'm only 19. If I ever did get it done I wouldn't go massive, just bigger to suit my shape."
Hmm, we're not sure about all this under the knife talk - we like our Little Mix lady just the way she is!
Jade is dating Sam from Diversity. Copyright: [rex]
And one man we are sure would agree with us is her boyf Sam Craske from Diversity.
Jade talked about her beau adding that all the Little Mix girls are good girlfriends, including Perrie Edwards who is dating Zayn Malik from One Direction.
Jade is a quarter of Little Mix! Copyright: [Tim Small/Look]
Jade says: "I think we are all good girlfriends, we don't care about looking stupid. I'm more like a mate with Sam. I don't feel sexy at all, the idea of it makes me cringe."
She might not feel it, but she definitely looks it!
Don't believe us? Just ask The Loveable Rogues who recently told omg! just how much they fancy Jade!
To read the feature in full, see the latest issue of LOOK magazine out now
Read the interview in this week's Look. Copyright: [Look]

No comments:

Post a Comment