Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Gemma Collins: New series of TOWIE shows why I cried so much

Gemma Collins spent most of the last series of TOWIE crying at just about everything Arg said to her.
Gemma CollinsGemma Collins has said we'll see why she was so emotional on the last series of TOWIE. Copyright [PA]
However, last night at the TV Choice Awards, Gemma Collins was keen to reassure us that there would be no more tears on the new series of TOWIE.
 
And, what's more, she told us that we'll get to see exactly why she was so emotional during the last series.
Gemma explained: "I can promise you now, I'm coming back stronger and more sparkly than ever. Gemma Collins is back."
She continued: "You'll see in the new series the reasons why I was upset in the last series. When you see the new show, everything that was going on in my life at that time will come out."
Ooh, interesting.
Gemma CollinsGemma Collins says she's not a jealous girlfriend. Copyright [WENN]Gemma went on to add that she wasn't bothered by the photos of her boyfriend Arg hanging out with Inbetweeners stunner Emily Attack.
The TOWIE star explained: "At the minute I'm really not worried. I've got so much going on. At the end of the day I've got the best candy. I'm not one of those jealous girlfriends. He can go out with whoever he wants. At the end of the day I know he loves me to bits, he tells me every day."

No comments:

Post a Comment