Monday, September 3, 2012

‘Kate Middleton is sincere, genuine and complimentary’ says royal harpist, Claire Jones

Kate Middleton's flawless face may be very famous but the woman behind it is still a bit of a mystery although royal harpist, Claire Jones who played at the Duchess' wedding tells omg! exclusively that K-Middy is as lovely as she looks.
kate middletonKate Middleton's sincerity impressed royal harpist, Claire Jones. [Copyright: Getty]

After playing at the royal wedding last year, Claire told us just how thoughtful Kate is, she said:
"The Duchess of Cambridge very kindly sent me a wonderful picture of me and my harp at Buckingham Palace to remember the day.
"I was touched by her sincerity. She seems a very lovely and genuine person, and very easy to speak to. I remember she very kindly complimented me on the dress I wore that day!"

Wow — now that's high praise indeed and could only be outdone by Victoria Beckham!
But it wasn't just the Duchess who impressed Claire, she added that Prince William was also lovely.
kate middletonIs there anyone who doesn't love Kate Middleton? [Copyright: Getty]
Claire told us: "They [the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge] were such a lovely, down to earth couple, I very much enjoyed chatting to them, and they listened to all my albums and chose the music they wanted. I also chose my own pieces as well."
After the very special day that saw Kate Middleton's status soar, Claire's career followed suit and has added some impressive names to her performing portfolio including Julian Lloyd Webber.
"The wedding was such a memorable occasion," Claire told us. "It increased my profile all around the world and people to this day are amazed that I have met and performed for all the members of the Royal Family."
claire jonesClaire Jones (in red) has played for countless royalty. [Copyright: Getty]
And it's not just meeting royalty that's changed Claire's life, she's also getting married and releasing her new record with Classic FM.
Speaking of her new album the harpists said: "The new album includes music that is perfect to relax with at the end of a busy day.
"It features many well know pieces of classical, film and folk melodies that show off the lovely mellow tones of the harp. hopefully it will introduce them to some more wildly beautiful and haunting melodies."

Claire Jones' new Classic FM album The Girl With The Golden Harp is out 3rd Sept and available to buy on Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment