Monday, October 8, 2012

Kate Middleton and William Windsor send Reese Witherspoon babygro for newborn Tennessee, naw

Reese Witherspoon has reportedly received a present for her newborn son Tennessee James from Kate Middleton and William Windsor.
Kate and Will have reportedly sent Reese a Union Jack babygro. [Copyright Wenn]

Talk about having friend in high places.
American magazine Star reports that Kate and Will sent the actress a patriotic Union Jack babygro.
The present was also accompanied by a handwritten note from the royal couple.
Reese met the couple when they visited Los Angeles last year and it seems they hit it off with the actress.
 
The couple was also alleged to be among the first of many famous faces to shower the newborn with gifts.
Reese Witherspoon previously admitted that she had invited Kate and Will to attend her wedding to Tim Roth.
She said last year: ''I can't even contain my enthusiasm for the royal wedding!"
"I'm kind of bummed I'm not invited [though]. My girlfriend asked me if I was invited. Well, no, but I invited them to my wedding!''
Robert Pattinson has offered up his babysitting services. [Copyright Wenn]
Reese's 'Water for Elephants' co-star Robert Pattinson is also reported to have sent a gift.
A source told Star: ''Rob was one of the first to call and he even promised unlimited babysitting services."
"The baby is the toast of Hollywood.''

No comments:

Post a Comment